Hirsch Bagnore | Vintage Calfskin Watch Band | Gold Brown
With its noble vintage look, the BAGNORE model stages a special attitude to life. Reflection on the well-tried and tested. And yet a clear statement of originality. Specially tanned calf leather in retro style impresses with its high quality and suppleness.
* Natural, vegetable tanned calfskin Watchband
* The natural quality of the leather exemplifies the characteristic grain
* Modern belt design with cut edges and retro look
* Triple hand-stitched back stitching at the lug ends
* Patina on bracelet and loops
* Fitted with HIRSCH Quick-Release System
* Stainless steel buckle in HIRSCH Traditional design
This model takes its name from the Italian village of Bagnore, a traditional village in Tuscany. A commitment to the naturalness of the high-quality material. The watch bracelet is made entirely of leather – to be precise the fine centre part of the calfskin with its noble, characteristic grain. The open-pored natural calf leather is vegetable tanned. Through milling in the barrel, the material receives its extraordinary texture and suppleness. This special milling process using heat gives the design piece its patina on edges and loops. The cut edges in retro look and the triple hand-sewn, decorative bar seam at the watch attachment make BAGNORE a stylish classic with vintage charm. The exclusive model is completed with the elegant stainless steel buckle in HIRSCH Tradition Design and the HIRSCH Quick Release system.
BAGNORE is the perfect accessory for all vintage and classic watches.
* Sizes (lug/buckle width): 19/16mm, 20/16mm, 21/18mm, 22/18mm
* Length: Long (L) - 120x80 mm (7-7/8")