SIENA | Artisan Italian Calfskin | Brown
Hirsch SIENA Vegetable Tanned Italian Calfskin Watch Band
Traditional, elegant shape and rich in detail, SIENA is the perfect accessory for your classic watch as well as a must-have bracelet for every vintage watch.
The SIENA is characterized by the fiber-deep, in the barrel vegetable-dyed Italian calfskin and impresses with its silky shining surface as well as with its close grain structure and supple, smooth feel. This makes this leather bracelet extremely comfortable to wear.
The high wearing comfort is also owed to the HIRSCH Silkglove lining leather and its discreetly shaped padding. In addition, the Rembordé Look Coupé Franc (remborded and edge-lacquered) makes this leather bracelet a true piece of luxury.
This HIRSCH Classic appears wafer-thin and delicate on your wrist.
* Vegetable tanned and barrel dyed Italian calfskin watchband
* Padding - thin, low profile
* Silk glove leather lining
* Contrasting edges lacquered by hand in three layers for Rembordé look Coupé Franc
* Fitted with HIRSCH Quick-Release System
* Polished stainless steel buckle in HIRSCH Tradition design
Sizes: 16/14mm , 18/16mm, 19/16mm, 20/16mm (lug/buckle width)
- Medium (M) - 110 x 60mm / 7" (men's short/ladies regular)
- Long (L) - 120 x 80mm / 7-7/8" (men's regular)