HERITAGE | Vintage Artisan Leather | Grey
The HERITAGE leather bracelet has preserved the art of traditional craftsmanship. This timeless design features sturdy, fiber-deep dyed cowhide leather which provides a natural grain and is soft and pleasant to touch. The natural quality of the material will eventually create a pull-up effect and the development of a unique patina.
HIRSCH Oysterglove Supersoft lining leather makes HERITAGE particularly pleasant to wear. The visual highlight of this bracelet is its discreetly accentuated backstitched seam in an artisan style. Last but not least, the bracelet bears the year of HIRSCH’s foundation, embossed onto the retaining hoop.
The Lucca watch strap is extremely durable and easy to clean.
* Sturdy barrel dyed calfskin with natural grain
* The natural quality of this leather causes a pull-up affect which gives an attractive and highly individual patina.
* Oyster glove leather lining
* Heavily padded
* Hand sewn bar seam along the buckle and attachment
* 1765, Hirsch’s founding year, is heat stamped on the loop
* Fitted with HIRSCH Quick-Release System
* Sizes (lug/buckle width): 20/18mm, 22/20mm, 24/22mm
* Length: Regular/Long (L) - 120x80 mm (7-7/8")